Oliwrap: Vegan food wrap in red gingham
Oliwraps are vegan food wraps made from olives! Take your lunch on the go, save your leftovers and protect your cut fruit and veg.
Our new 100% plant based formula is kind to the environment and easy to care for, just follow the 3Cs:
Your wrap moulds and grips with warmth of your hands so give it a quick rub between your palms (or scrunch in your fist!) to wake it up.
Now cover the food or container and press the wrap onto itself for 5-10 seconds to secure it in place.
You can clean your wrap under cold running water or give it a wipe with a damp cloth.
When your wrap has reached the end of its useful life - usually about 6 months - simply cut it into strips and compost it.
How long will my wraps last?
Your wraps will last between six months to a year with regular use – this natural formula will not crack or flake in your refrigerator or cool box.
- Small: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
- Medium: 25cm x 25cm (approx. 10in x 10in)
- Large: 30cm x 30cm (approx. 12in x 12in)
- Bread wrap: 30cm x 45cm (approx. 12in x 18in)
Mixed 3 pack
- 1 x Large: 30cm x 30cm (approx. 12in x 12in)
- 1 x Medium: 25cm x 25cm (approx. 10in x 10in)
- 1 x Small: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
Please note that all wraps are hand-cut so a small variation in size may occur.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PINE ALLERGY SUFFERERS.