Vegan Wax wrap kit
Do you know someone who loves to get their craft on?
This vegan wax wrap kit is a perfect present for the crafty vegan in your life - it contains all you need to make three large vegan wax food wraps and comes with full instructions in a ready-to-gift box.
CAN'T I JUST USE SOY WAX?
Great question! I decided to sell my Vegan Wax Wrap Formula because I had so many messages asking how to make vegan wax wraps cling. If you've tried the popular internet recipes you'll know that soy wax leaves you with a semi-waterproof cloth that doesn't stick or cling at all. It's very disappointing and not a lot of use.
This formula is vegan, plant based, soy-free and it makes wraps that actually stick. You get all the fun of the craft without the lengthy (and expensive!) trial and error.
- 1 x glass jar with vegan soy-free wax formula
- 3 x wooden spatulas
- 3 pre-cut fabric squares with fray-free edges. Size: 30x30cm
- 1 x instruction leaflet
All you need to make the wraps is:
- An oven
- Something to protect your hands
- A kettle or pan to heat water
- A baking tray
- Something to protect the baking tray (baking parchment is ideal)
NOT SUITABLE FOR PINE ALLERGY SUFFERERS.