Plastic-free, organic reusable tea bags that simply balance on the edge of your cup. No mess, no fuss.
Ideal for herbal, home made and speciality teas these little Balance Bags steep your tea by resting on the lip of your cup or tea pot.
(ARTICLE: Why would you want a reusable tea bag?)
How to use Balance Bags
Balance bags are so easy to use:
- Place a teaspoon or so of your favourite blend (mine's a Japanese Cherry from the awesome Imperial Teas of Lincoln) in the bag.
- Balance the bag on your cup and pour the water directly onto the leaves.
- Steep until the tea is to your liking.
- Remove the bag with the stick.
- Enjoy your tea!
Taking care of your Balance bag
When your tea bag is cool (don't pick up the fabric while it's hot!) simply empty it into your compost, food waste or regular bin and rinse the bag. Done! If you prefer they are also machine washable at 40 degrees C.
- Bag: Organic cotton calico
- Stick: Bamboo